Blue Destiny Boat Charters, Western Australia
Planning an event for up to 100 guests? Blue Destiny's 68ft catamaran has 20 years experience in coordinating Corporate and Private experiences.
Whether it be a luxury Swan River Cruise, swimming with the seals at Carnac Island, watching the whales or dolphins frolic at Rottnest Island, exploring the underwater wonders of Perth's natural beauty, we have the expertise and knowledge to make your cruise a success.
We commit ourselves to the highest standards and our aim is to tailor your requirements by putting together a package to suit your individual needs ensuring you have an unforgettable experience.
Our experience in organising private and exclusive boat charters guarantees we will provide the perfect venue, organise the best catering, provide exceptional staff and most of all..... Ensure you and your party have a memorable time and loads of fun!
- 68ft catamaran with two carpeted decks
- Undercover lower deck with seating
- Upper deck under shade with seating
- Standing room bow access
- Air conditioned saloon areas with chairs and tables
- Weather proof side clears on lower deck
- 6-burner BBQ
- 4 x iceboxes, 2 x fridge, 1 x freezer
- 2 x convection oven/microvave, hot water urn, slushy machine
- 2 x baine marie food warmers, 1 x pie warmer (on request)
- Sound system with iPod/audio connection
- 2 x TV's in saloon (connected to sound system)
- 3 x hand basins and 3 x toilets
Complimentary snorkeling gear on request
- Hens/Bucks Party
- Scuba Diving/Snorkelling
- New Years
- Swan River Cruise - 100 passengers
- Rottnest Island Cruise - 100 passengers
- Carnac Island Cruise - 100 passengers
- Transfer Cruise - 100 passengers
- Snorkelling Cruise - 60 snorkellers
- Scuba Diving Cruise - 40 scuba divers
- Technical Scuba Diving Cruise - 30 scuba divers
- Other Cruise - 100 passengers
- Pier 1, Barrack Street Jetty, Perth
- East Street Jetty, Beach Street, East Fremantle
- Sardine Jetty (next to Endeavour Shed) Mews Road, Fremantle
- JoJo's Jetty (end of) The Broadway, Nedlands
- Claremont Jetty, Jetty Road, Claremont
- Mosman Park Jetty, Johnson Parade, Mosman Park
- AQWA Jetty (opposite AQWA) Sorrento Quay, Southside Drive, Sorrento
- Mindarie Marina Ocean (in front of The Boat Bar & Restaurant), Falls Boulevard, Mindarie
Other departure locations available
Contact Blue Destiny
Please fill in the form below and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.