Terms and Conditions - Dive Trip
- You MUST bring your Diver Certification Card as proof of certification or you will be unable to dive on the day.
- You MUST be deemed physically fit to scuba dive - if your medical status has changed since your last dive please speak to your Doctor and gain their approval before diving. Follow the link for information on conditions that could affect your diving (Dive Medical).
- Please Note: Has it been over 12 months since your last dive? Perth Scuba may request you complete a Refresher Dive prior to your day trip or hire a Dive Guide for your day out if you've been out of the water for over 12 months.
- Perth Scuba will not issue a refund if you simply change your mind about your boat booking, we will however, offer you a store credit to the value of the purchase price. Voucher value will be determined by the amount of notification time given by the customer to Perth Scuba prior to the boat departure date.
- Cancellations made from 1 – 2 days prior to commencement of the boat departure date will forfeit all of the trip cost, unless a replacement booking can be made, in which case 80% of the trip cost will be credited. Failure to notify Perth Scuba of cancellations will forfeit all monies paid.
- All cancellations must be received in writing.
- Cancellation due to inclement or unsafe weather will be made at the Captain’s discretion and every attempt will be made to reschedule the charter to suit the client. If Perth Scuba is unable to reschedule the charter at a time that is convenient for the client a store credit will be provided to the value of the trip booking.
- PLEASE NOTE – TRAVEL INSURANCE is highly recommended from the day you pay your deposit to insure against the loss of deposit or whole trip fee in the event of having to cancel your charter booking, or cancellation due to weather or force majeure. Your insurance should also cover lost baggage, personal items, personal injury and medical evacuation and/or medical expenses.
- In the event that the charter has commenced and is unable to be completed due to mechanical failure the charter fee will be refunded on a pro rata basis.